- All submissions must be received by the deadline to receive consideration (Deadlines: Every 15th of December)
- No genre restrictions
- The format length has no minimum length, but a maximum of 30 pages, submissions which logically break this length will be disqualiﬁed (i.e. font smaller than size 11).
- Your name and work title must be clearly printed on each work entered.
- All submissions must be original, unpublished works at the time of submission. Plagiarism to any degree will result in disqualiﬁcation.
- Submissions with grammar or spelling errors may be penalized.
- One entrant is allowed to enter multiple submissions. Any work entered without full entry fee will be disqualified.
- Entry fee must be paid full in USD and is non refundable.
- For additional questions on the screening/judging process see the FAQ.
This form is best entered on a desktop computer as you'll need to upload your work as files in the appropriate formats.
*All requests take up to two business days to process.
1. Be sure to double check your submitted email address. This is where your score and comments will be sent.
2. The physical location supplied will be used to authorize your credit card information.
3. Scores and comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of finalist reviewers or interested literary agents.
4. All contest decisions are final.
Enter the Long Fiction Contest